A renowned organization where innovation intersects with endless possibilities. With a strong foothold in the technology industry, and commitment to revolutionize digital landscapes and transforming the way businesses operate. Their corporate culture thrives on a foundation of innovation, collaboration, and an unwavering drive to overcome obstacles. Within a dynamic environment, individuals are encouraged to unlock their full potential and leverage their creative abilities. Our client prioritize the growth and development of thier employees. An inclusive and supportive work environment fosters the exchange of ideas, values individual voices, and provides a nurturing space for career aspirations to flourish. We offer a wide array of employment opportunities across diverse domains, catering to professionals at various stages of their careers.
Our client is looking for a talented and seasoned mid-level SEO Executive. You will be in charge of managing and carrying out the SEO strategy. To create and implement successful SEO strategies that increase search engine ranks, attract organic traffic, and produce leads and conversions, you will collaborate closely with the digital marketing manager.
- Full Time
- Day Shift
- Develop and execute SEO strategies to increase organic search rankings and drive traffic to websites
- Perform on-page optimization, including keyword research, meta tags, content optimization, and internal linking
- Contribute to developing the link building strategy to improve our search engine ranking.
- Identify and acquire backlink opportunities to increase website traffic.
- Monitoring and promoting blog posts and other content to be used for backlink purposes.
- Build and maintain healthy links by keeping track of a backlink profile.
- Performing competition research to analyze and monitor their backlink strategies.
- Tracking of outreach efforts via social media, forums, email, and other communication channels used.
- Find new link opportunities by using the latest search techniques and conducting a competitor backlink analysis.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices and incorporate them into our SEO strategy
- Perform regular SEO audits to identify technical issues and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with web development team to ensure SEO best practices are incorporated into website design and development Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
Nice To Have
- 2+ years of experience in SEO, with a proven track record of improving search engine rankings and driving traffic and leads
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, including on-page optimization, off-page optimization, keyword research, and analytics
- Experience with SEO tools, such as Ahrefs, Google Analytics, and Search Console
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
What do we offer?
About TalentHueTalentHue provides scalable, reliable Tech Recruitment, Corporate Recruitment and Consulting (Strategy, Operations, Performance) services. Our Recruitment and HR consultants will work alongside your team to meet the unique needs of your business.
Apply Via Email
Any questions? E-mail me